For months, iPhone users have enjoyed the new 107.9 the End App. If you aren't an iPhone user, but still have a smartphone, there is a really good chance that you are feeling left out. I feel your pain. I don't have an iPhone and I want to be a part of the buzz surrounding the new 107.9 the End App.
So here is the thing. I over heard a conversation that I wasn't supposed to hear. Something new is coming for non-iPhone users. I can't say what it is, BUT....I can give you a HUGE hint. How? Well, that leads me to a video that I recently saw.
Watch the video and you should be able to figure out what is coming soon....
Oh yeah, this is 100% legit...there are multiple videos online, but I only recently heard about Shockwave.
My new favorite quote is from Charlie Sheen.Â When asked if he was on drugs, Charlie responded, âI am on a drug.Â Itâs called Charlie Sheenâ.Â Â Watch the video of the promo here:
Obviously the affects of âCharlie Sheenâ are that the user parties with porn stars and threatens their boss. It got me wondering what other celebrity drugs would do if taken. Here are my thoughts. This is pure speculation:
1) âIâm on a drug. Itâs called Justin Bieberâ. Warning, taking Justin Bieber will cause young, teenage girls to scream, give white guys the ability to dance, and cause others to recognize your best personality trait as your hair.
2) âIâm on a drug. Itâs called Lindsey Lohanâ. Lindsey Lohan is the street name for a cocktail of ALL known illegal, and prescription drugs. Hits of Lindsey Lohan can't be purchased. They can only be stolen.
3) âIâm on a drug. Itâs called Miley Cyrusâ. Be very careful when obtaining Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus is a very safe, placebo type drug until it ages 17 years. At that point, affects the incredible urge to take part in inappropriate sexual behavior, willingness to appear in creepy family photos, and an obnoxious, unrelenting drive to party in the USA.
4) âIâm on a drug. Itâs called Kim Kardashianâ. Taking Kim Kardashian will result in bloating, fullness, water retention, and loss of brain function. The first three side affects are exclusively seen in the buttocks of the user.
5) âIâm on a drug. Itâs called Mel Gibsonâ. The most unpredictable of all the âcelebrityâ drugs. The Mel Gibson produces a high that youâll never see coming. After taking a hit of Mel Gibson, violent outbursts are likely against your loved ones, which will put your career in jeopardy. Oh and you hate Jews.
I love this video because everybody remembers the first time they were scared to death by a horse, right? Â Oh that's right, most people never experience this kind of "fear." Â Her reaction is priceless!!
If you are an animal lover, like I am, answer this question:
Is this video funny, or is this video animal abuse? Â Please comment!
Here are my thoughts. Chihuahuas are small breeds. I owned one before giving over custody to my parents years ago. When I bought my dog, she weighed 2.2 lbs. When she was fully grown, she was about 6 lbs. When these little dogs stand up on their hind legs, they look even skinnier!
The dog in the video is being tied up, by the neck. This is how people walk their dogs, unless they use a harness. I love my Jack Russell Terrier, but I gotta tell you that even at the age of 7, Maizee still chokes herself when we go for walks. She LOVES to pull on the leash and after all these years, she hasn't learned that it will make her cough.
We've tried dog harnesses on her and they cause her skin to have problems. She has very sensitive skin and many allergies.
The dog in this video is only trying to get free. That's what dogs do when they don't want to be on a leash, or tied up. If the dog was being pulled up, by it's neck, by it's owner or some bratty kids, I would NEVER have put it on this blog.
What are your thoughts? Comment here!