Signs It Is Time To Lose Baby Weight
Someone tried to send Katie an email "offering her help" on how she could lose her baby weight. Needless to say she wasn't flattered by the gesture.
Here is the list from MomLogic.com:
1) You complain to friends, "Wow, I've got to lose weight," and they just kind of stare at you.
2) Your "baby" is now 5 years old.
3) The clothes in the A Pea in the Pod window look appealingly comfy.
4) People have asked when you're due.
5) You're still eating for two, on some days, three.
6) Bending down to shave your legs takes effort.
7) Your child asks if you have a baby/puppy/rabbit in your belly.
8) Your pants have elastic waistbands ... and you don't mind.
9) You can use your stomach as a rest for your laptop.
10) You have considered getting pregnant again because at least then you'd have an excuse.
Listen to what some of our listeners had to say about this list, including the man who wanted to give the list to his wife:
Hear how people responded to Phil's call off-the-air: