Director / actor Kevin Smith , best known as "Silent Bob" from movies like Clerks and Dogma, was kicked off a Southwest Airlines Flight for being overweight.
Needless to say he has not been too happy about it and has been attacking SW online via Twitter and his blog.
Here is a video report from FOX 40 news:
Perez Hilton reportedly got in a quarrel with KTLA an LA TV news station earlier this week.
Here is a video of a KTLA news anchor ripping into Perez Hilton:
What do you think? Email us at email@example.com.
Moviefone put out a list of the best quotes of the year from "Transformers" hottie Megan Fox.
Read them here:
10. "Wonder Woman is a lame superhero. She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it." -- Times of London
9. "I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." -- Elle
8. "I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing." -- GQ
7. "I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy." -- FHM
6. "I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." -- Entertainment Weekly
5. "Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win." -- Cosmopolitan
4. "I think people are born bi-sexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bi-sexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bi-sexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." -- Esquire
3. "I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep." -- GQ
2. "I don't understand why people don't have a f***ing sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic." -- Entertainment Weekly
1. "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting right now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared." -- E! red carpet interview at the 2009 Golden Globes