After telling the story of the "miracle baby" who was found alive after spending over 12 hours in a freezing morgue, Good Morning America weatherman Sam Champion makes a really bad transition back to weather:
For National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, Katie and Gavin competed to see who makes a better PB&J sandwich. Here are there sandwiches:
After a vote by our expert judges (Jason, producer Tall Skinny Matt, and our intern Tressa) Gavin's sandwich was declared the winner!
Here is Gavin's winning PB&J sandwich recipe:
2 slices of Honey Wheat Bread
1/3 cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
1/3 cup of honey roasted peanuts
1/3 cup of strawberry jam
- Butter both sides of bread and fry it in a pan till brown and crisp
- Mix peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey roasted peanuts in a bowl
- Spread peanut butter mixture over one slice of bread
- Spread jam on other slice of bread
- Mash banana and spread over jam
- Let sit in refrigerator for a few hours to let cool
And here is Katie's recipe:
Start with sourdough bread soaked in egg and cinnamon. Cook it as you would french toast.
Then add cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and jelly.