TheFrisky.com put out a list of the "25 Things Cheaters Say."
Here is the list of the dumb comments from cheaters:
1. “It just happened!”
2. “Who’re you gonna believe, me or her?”
3. “It’s not what it looks like!”
4. “But I love you!”
5. “I was thinking of you the entire time ... “
6. “Why would I need anyone else when I have someone as beautiful, intelligent and sexy as you?”
7. ”“I was drunk that night!”
8. “I know I did it before, but that was in the past ... Don’t you trust me?
9. “She used mind control.”
10. “It was just one time!”
11. “Stop reading into things!”
12. “It’s hackers, baby ... that’s the only way that message could have been sent from my Facebook.”
13. “That’s not a hickey — I had an incident with the vacuum cleaner!”
14. “I don’t love her, I love you!”
15. “I didn’t know what I was doing.”
16. “We fell asleep watching a movie and when I woke up, she was on top of me!”
17. “Why are you asking so many questions? Does it matter where or what time I had dinner?”
18. “God has forgiven me, why can’t you?”
19. “It’s not you, it’s me.”
20. “I thought you trusted me!”
21. “We just fooled around a little.”
22. “Well, I thought you were cheating on me, so ...”
23. “I’m working overtime tonight ... don’t wait for me.”
24. “I made a mistake.”
25. “She’s just a friend.”
Listen to some of the things our listeners said they heard when they caught their significant other cheating:
I was dancing with my ex and I went to go say hi to a friend I hadn't seen in ages.. I cam e back to dance with my boyfriend again and he was grinding on some other chick. Then I asked "wtf was that about?!" and he replied back and he thought it was me..Then proceeded to use the excuse that he has a vision imparement. UGH! Guys suck
this guy kept saying that he loved me and that he hella wanted 2 be with me, so i gave him a chance and in about a week i caught him making out with one of my closest friend, and the excuse he gave me was that it was all his hormones and he didnt know what was going on so he just went with it.
I have been with my current boyfriend for 4 yrs now...on and off (mostly on)..the reasons why we ever were off was because of CHEATING(5 times on me with different girls)(different times)...i took him back after his last bergade.. last june ...and been with him for now 10 months..things are getting messy. 1st..found an e-mail from some random chick about chat rooms and how "good" and "naughty" last night was on the chat room. Called him out on it..said reason number 12...and 4...and 20...and gets pretty angry..now I find random numbers on his phone from 2am..and said reason number 20...11..and 2...BUT I CAN NEVER CATCH HIM RED HANDED!!! He is a liar and good with words...a manipulater..Im stuck...I know he's cheating on me again by texting random girls at night and flirting or sexting..but I don't have hard evidence to prove him wrong.so he manipulates the situation and here I am..stuck..and accused of being a clingy, bipolar, insecure girlfriend...HELP ME
To the last gal Jamie.. Your not stuck! I know its hard to walk away. Believe me you have the evidence right in front of you! You may be looking to actually catch him in the act. That's Unlikely to happen. Men that are good manipulators, they never get caught in the act. Why? because we always tend to forgive and forget when they're giving us those lines 3, 4, 5, 6, 20, 24. etc,. That's our weakness because we so want to be loved and in that moment when those lines are being said to us. We do feel loved!
As sick as it may sound. I've been there and Just realized after 21 years my ex never loved me or respected me.. I was so in love with him that I ignored all the signs. I have 3 sons and I am in my mind 30's and he was my first and only. He used the fact that I was so in love with him and knowing that keeping my family together was very important to me. This is how he manipulated the situation in our relationship. At times he made me feel it was my fault.. So you see what I've learned after 21 years. " If a man is not true to you in the beginning, he'll never be! No matter how many chances you give him.." Don't wait 21 years like I did! Follow your gut feeling, it always tells the truth!