What happens when your vajayjay's heart beats and nobody cares?
by Jason,posted Jun 8 2010 10:10AM
At the MTV Movie Awards on Monday, Christina Aguilera performed a song from her new CD. ¬†It was a high energy performance that ended with a close up on her vajayjay area. ¬†What was right above her vajayjay? ¬†A glowing and twinkling heart. ¬†The camera zoomed in on this "beating" heart/vajayjay. ¬†Guess what? ¬†Nobody cared!
Here's a short list of things that stick out to me about the MTV Movie Awards:
1) Aziz Ansari did a GREAT job as host. ¬†His comments about 3D movies were hilarious.
2) Sandra Bullock kissing Scarlett Johansson. ¬†Finally, something else to talk about in regards to Sandra Bullock!
3) Tom Cruise (as Les Grossman) dancing with Jennifer Lopez. ¬†Tom was so good that I didn't think it was him! ¬†I thought it was a professional dancer in the Les Grossman get up.
4) Shawn White. ¬†Dude, get a shirt.
5) F Bombs. ¬†MTV had to issue an apology for the number of times the F Bomb was dropped during the show.
6) Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg. ¬†This was a fun performance of California Gurls.
7) Kristen Stewart awkwardly accepting awards. ¬†She seems horribly uncomfortable with fame and she always sounds sick. ¬†Take a decongestant and we'll see you next year.
8 ) Dwayne Johnson was HUGE! ¬†He hasn't had muscles like that since his days in the WWE as the Rock.
9) Stunt Kids. ¬†Great video. ¬†Very funny.
10) The commercials.
You know what didn't make my list??? ¬†The heart over Christina Aguilera's vajayjay. ¬†Sometimes I see people in the public eye do things and I think to myself he/she "is doing this because they are convinced that everyone will be talking about it" the next day. ¬†I'm sure Christina and her people thought that this blinking, glowing vajayjay heart would be the hot topic of discussion on Monday morning.
Guess what? ¬†It's Tuesday and if I hadn't seen a picture of the heart vajayjay on another website, I never would have remembered it.
Christina: ¬†You have an amazing voice. ¬†Sing. ¬†Sometimes that's enough.