I've been in Radio for awhile and there's nothing quite like it. Having the opportunity to meet great artists, surround myself with music and be able to meet great people like you, that's what it's all about.
When you're not hearing my voice on the Radio, I could be doing one of the following:
1) Working out (even though I dread it)
2) Riding my Vespa around Rocklin (The Ferrari of Scooters!)
3) Sleeping (I could sleep 18 hours a day like a cat)
4) Speaking of cats (see #3) We have a cat named Avery :)
5) Feeding peanuts to a squirrel family in our front yard :)